What Is Intuitive Design?
What are the potential benefits of Intuitive Design?
- a beautiful AND peaceful, comfortable, well-balanced home
- facilitated communication
- release of energy blocks & increase in chi flow
- increased feeling of well-being
- better sleep
- ease of tension & stress
- improved critical thinking
- support around major life changes
- a sense of inner balance
- an increased sense of self
- clarity & vision about how to reach your goals
- professional development & business growth
- bringing love, prosperity, health into your life
What is involved in an Introductory Session?
How is Intuitive Design a good value?
- we always look for furnishing solutions that are a wise investment. If they are expensive/Vintage then we look for a potential resale value down the line (we regularly sell Vintage furnishings for clients for even more than we originally paid for them). If they are less expensive that is by design and meant to recycle in a few years. Either way your financial well-being is always kept in mind so that later down the line, when you want to change your plans, you have options.
- when/if it comes to staging a home for sale, if your place looks AND FEELS energetically and visually balanced, the pundits will recognize this, and respond well. On several occasions, thus far, we’ve had the honour of being directly credited with increasing the offer price to 20-35% above asking purely because of the superior look & feel of the property
- it has been our experience that when the home/space has been holistically balanced and integrated, you will feel yourself personally to be more balanced and integrated; everything coming into visual & energetic alignment for your short/long term goals. We help guide you into full-presence in your life and then, once balanced, other things begin to show up and take over from there. This is always a good investment, as it’s an investment in YOU!
Can a grounded-opulence design solution be kid/dog friendly and still function for an important business/social event?!
Your Services/Process page is written for the individual. How do you work with a group/family?
What is contained in my Integrated Design Plan? (you say all aspects of my life are considered in the Integrated Design Plan, what do you mean?)
- an”experiential” design solution for your teen where we work together to create a fully engaging solution for his environment, using colours, objects, projection, lighting, furnishings, electronics solutions, etc.
- a life coach recommendation, that specializes in teens, to help line up goals and identify steps to take to get there (that don’t feel threatening because they haven’t come from you)
- a feng-shui practioner recommendation & coordination of treatment in association with the design that allows for a healthy atmosphere, especially around electronics in the bedroom (the solutions would then be incorporated into the design in a non-offensive way)
- a recommendation for an Applied Kinesiologist to help with the soccer injury to his knee, and by the way, to have him look into your husband’s persistent lower back ache.
- a design suggestion for the family room that may include something like clearing up and making more “family oriented” a particular corner or area
The above recommendations would be presented as a Holistic and loving way to make the home a more well-regulated and peaceful environment for all.
I've already spent quite a lot of money on a Designer, do I have to completely start from scratch?!
How Much Does an Introductory Session Cost?
We provide services without travel fees for most communities in the Greater Los Angeles area, as we are based in Mailbu. Travel outside Los Angeles will be quoted accordingly. Occasional work/personal travel (especially to Europe) allows sessions to be available outside of Los Angeles. Please contact us for details.